Thames's Leveling Tips
Here are some leveling tips. Thanks to Thames for the list!
Places to level
- Tropical Forest/Lost Civilization for levels 2-10
- Towers Pentad for levels 11-20
- Knat Sewers/Keeper of Soul (Towers Pentad) for levels 21-25
- Tunnels/Daghda (Towers Pentad)/Sands of Fire for levels 26-30
- Sands of Fire/Daghda/High Magus Tower for levels 31-40
- High Magus Tower/Dwarven Village/Mahn-Fehron (Road Workers Camp) for levels 41-50
- Dwarven Village/Mahn-Fehron/Daikomu for levels 51-60
- Mahn-Fehron/Daikomu/Fifth Element (Fire, Earth) for levels 61-70
- Fifth Element (Fire, Earth, Water)/Old Citadel Ruins for levels 71-80
- Fifth Element (all except Fire)/Old Citadel Ruins/High Tower of Sorcery for levels 81-85
- Fifth Element (Water)/High Tower of Sorcery/Nexus of Hierarch Travels for levels 86-100
- I am assuming that whoever uses these tips as a basis to level has enchanted newbie eq to start out with. Seek out powerful mages to keep your eq in top shape.
- Always have plenty of heals.
- If you are a magic user, find objects which replenish your mana.
- The more items, the faster you level.
- If you have room spells, use them. Fighting more than one mob at the same time will give you much more exp.
- Group leveling isn't all that great.
- Stronger attacks give more exp. Don't avoid using them because you're too lazy to use items.
- Fight enemies that are stronger than you, don't be a pansy.
- Always stay spelled up while leveling.